A day in the life of a family of five.


Monday, June 28, 2010

Summertime

Summertime is definitely here! I think the kids may be having their best summer yet! But... I don't think that I have had all of my little chickens under my roof all at once yet this summer!! Khloe spent a week with Aunt Misty,
then Khloe & Drew spent a week with my mom. Grandma Jaeda cut Khloe's hair. So cute!!

This week Kait is at camp!

Baseball/softball has finally come to an end. All three kids played this year, which meant games 5-6 nights a week. I am looking forward to some down time in the evenings!
Kait
Khloe
Drew

We have managed a few trips so far this summer. We went to Six Flags to celebrate Kait's 13th birthday (that post will be coming soon) and last weekend we took a trip down to Meramec State Park for some camping and rafting.

What signifies summer more than ice cream trucks and slip and slides?? Nothing!

The kids are going to a Christian Day Camp this year instead of the fight to find a summer sitter. This is working out really well and I think they are liking the structured days!

As you can see from this HUGE post full of fun times...we are LOVING our summer!

No comments: